Monday, November 26, 2007

'Tis the Season

I woke up this morning and realized the holiday season is officially here. It seems my neighbors all got the memo, as the surrounding homes are decked out in wreaths, lights, blow up lawn decorations; the whole nine yards. Even the space needles has its x-mas tree up already. I decided it's time to dig out my holiday decorations and get into the spirit. While I love real x-mas trees, I don't love the mess or the end results of my felines eating pine needles. So, I'm thinking of investing in a small artificial tree. Other plans to help get into the spirit: walking the neighborhood at night to enjoy x-mas lights, perhaps a bit of ice skating down at the seattle center, and taking a stroll down candy cane lane. Oh, and shopping for x-mas gifts-hopefully mostly online.